Fall is here in Kansas City, and while most local events and festivals won’t be taking place in their traditional way this year, there are still plenty of opportunities to get out and enjoy the city and amazing fall weather!
I’ve put together a list of events that are still happening around the city, as well as the best pumpkin patches and orchards that you can visit for some outdoor fall fun.
*** Due to the always changing local health guidelines and occupancy restrictions at many locations, I highly recommend contacting places directly to confirm that the event hasn’t been cancelled and that there’s availability before showing up!
· Sept. 10th-Oct. 2nd Hot Country Nights at P&L every Thursday & Friday night
· Sept. 10th-Oct. 25th KC Live Block Game Day Experience; watch party on Chiefs gamedays
· Sept. 16th-20th Wizarding Week at Union Station
· Oct 3rd Waterfire KC
· Oct 3rd – 4th Weston Applefest
· Oct. 3rd-18th Hoots & Howls; weekend fun at the KC Zoo
· Oct. 24th-25th, 31st Boo at the Zoo
Pumpkin Patches & Orchards:
· Cider Hill Family Orchard- Kansas City, KS
· Louisburg Cider Mill- Louisburg, KS
· Liberty Corn Maze- Liberty, KS
· Gieringer's Orchard Pumpkin Patch- Edgerton, KS
· Johnson Farms Pumpkin Patch- Belton, MO
· KC Pumpkin Patch- Olathe, KS
· Carolyn’s Country Cousins Pumpkin Patch- Liberty, KS
· Weston Red Barn Farm- Weston, MO
Local Haunted Houses:
· The Beast- Kansas City, MO
· Edge of Hell- Kansas City, MO
· Macabre Cinema- Kansas City, MO